Sunday, January 9: 1:00PM
Plunge participants take a quick dip in the freezing water of Canoe Creek State Park to raise funds for The Y’s Program for All, devoted to giving back to our community by making sure everyone; regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
With just $50 in pledges, all participants receive a commemorative Burrr Plunge t-shirt and the great feeling of freezing your “tail” off for a truly worthy cause. The first 100 participants will receive a long sleeve “Class of 2016” t-shirt. Plus, the more money Plungers raise, the more plunge gear they can get! NEW this year, if you just want to plunge - simply pay $10 and fill out a registration form.
Too Chicken to Plunge?
No problem you can still join in on all the fun! “Chickens" still raise donations and can be a part of the fun, but when it comes time to take the Plunge, they'll sit it out in the chicken coop. Come in costume and get a birdseye view in the front row observation area. *Minimum of $25 donation to participate.
- All plungers must be at least 8 years of age
- A minimum of $50 (plungers) & $25 (chickens) per participant in pledges are required and must be submitted with the completed registration form.
- NEW - Just want to plunge? Just pay $10 and fill out a registration form.
- All plungers must wear closed toe shoes
- Teams MUST have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 team members (all team members must fill out a registration form & hand in as a team)
- Individual participants may not participate on a team